Waste Management Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management.

Interview

Very drawn out and unclear, started with a group interview, proceeded to a simple individual face to face. Did not hear word back on the outcome until over a month later.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you encountered with a customer and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The entire process took a very long time (over 1 month). Negotiations do not take place unless you make it clear you have another offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Tupelo, MS).

Interview

I interviwed for the position. Great work history. Many years of call center experience. The job went to a younger, less experienced person. I have contacted an attorney. This is blatant age discrimination

Interview Questions

• At what age did I see myself retiring.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wixom, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Wixom, MI).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 supervisors. Asked a lot of star method questions and wrote down stuff on paper. Then after interview I meet with the overall manager. She asked a few of the same questions and answered my questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a irate customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Marietta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online 3/8/2016 & received an invitation for a phone interview 3/16/2013 I was then offered a F2F interview, which took place on 3/23/2016. The interview environment was extremely comfortable and the lady who interviewed me was super chill and laid back. My interview was only 2 days ago, so at this point I'm waiting on a response, but I'm pretty sure I will get a job offer 😏

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were faced with a difficult situation that you could not resolve.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Waste Management (Lombard, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very chill. The lady that interviewed me was very nice I didn't feel like I was being interviewed. We went threw my work history and asked me basic interview questions. Then she went into detail about the position an always the process (background checks etc)

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an irritated customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not an negotiation phase I was pleased with the offer they gave

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Germantown, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

You had to apply online, then there was phone interview, three inperson interviews of which two of the hiring managers were not present. I waited more than 45 days to get answer in which no one called me, I called them and in which I was told that I did not get the position and to reapply in 6-12 months

Interview Questions

• What can you bring the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waste Management (Germantown, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was short quick and easy. Interviewed wit two people they were pleasant, but not too professional. Typical interview questions felt as if I had a great overall experience they had me thinking I was going to be given a job offer. A week later got a email telling me although it was great learning about your skills qualifications we have decided to go with a more qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for waste management?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Waste Management.

Interview

Apply online , phone interview , in person interview , tour of call center , listen to calls , talk to other CSR's, then job offer . Thank thank thank thank thank thank thank thank you.

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Lombard, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with two women, they were very professional and direct they were really trying to tell me a lot about the company to sell me on working there. They talk a lot about the pros and how much the company is worth a lot

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit to work for Wastemanagement   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

very easy first you get an over the phone interview than you go down to the facility and meet with a supervisor and they ask you the typical interview questions than in about 2-3 weeks you will get a call back offering you the job and they will let you know the next training class.