Waste Management District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management District Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Waste Management (Boston, MA).

Interview

Not bad. Had the job before I interviewed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1 week. Needed a truck, which I got.

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waste Management (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

received call from recruiter and did phone interview with basic questions. Was contacted and set up f2f interview with hiring manager. was told decision would be made within a week, after not hearing anything for 2 weeks I contacted them and was told position was filled with internal candidate but was ask if I was interested in a different position. I was interested and a time was set-up to talk to recruiter about the position. the recruiter never called at the designated time, I called about 1/2 hour after the time only to receive voicemail. I never heard from them again, the oddest thing I have ever seen in the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waste Management (Folsom, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with 3rd party recruiter then in person interview with director of ops and AVP. Final interview consisted of questions regarding how I would handle certain situations regarding employees using the STAR system.