Waste Management Garbage Truck Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management Garbage Truck Driver Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waste Management (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Filled out app. Online received email A a day later to schedule phone interview. Answered questions related to application And some questions related to dealing with safety.Interviewer then scheduled me for an in person interview for the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Pasadena, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

all job duties were explained to me as well as benefits and salary. Training and company expectations.
    Sign on bonus details, and reasons why this would be a good fit for me. After the interview my mind was made up to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Experience if any, past employment and promised room for advancement with company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Waste Management (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online took 1 month to hear back from them I got a call from a recruiter and had a phone interview I feel I did great with the phone interview told me about the benefits of this job and how demanding it is. I than was given a interview dare had to wait 2 weeks for the interview the gentleman I spoke to told me I would start out at 16 a hr based on my experience and than told me he would call me on Monday July 7 to see if I have the job I hope I do have this job I Like the environment and would love to start with this company

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time when you helped out another employee and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was told based on my experience I will start out at 16 a hr

Waste Management Response

Jul 14, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your interest in joining the team! You can call 877.220.5627 to check the status of your application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Waste Management (Lewisville, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Before I got hired I was told that I would be making $14.00 a hour but instead I started out with $12.00 and made it up to $13.00 a hour. It would be ok if you pushing 60 or more hours a week to make ends meet. Over all it was Job security.

Interview Questions

• Why work toward productivity ?   1 Answer