Waste Management Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management Inside Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Waste Management

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

I don't have anything to say about the hiring and interview process other than the fact that it didn't feel like an actual interview. The interviewer wanted to talk about herself more than anything else.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a tough situation and what steps did you take to make it better for all involved?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Waste Management (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the sales recruiter and told a little bit about the position and what it entails. After he understood a little bit about myself he then told me he would schedule an interview. My first interview was with the Inside sales supervisor. It went really well. He basically told me a bit about himself and then we kind of just went through my resume and he asked questions along the way. He tried to find ways that my past experience related with a sales position. He then asked me a few basic questions. It was a very nice conversation that flowed well. A week later I was contacted for the second interview. The second one was with the Sales manager. She was so great and started off by telling me about herself and her experience with WM and then wanted to get to know me. It was more for her to put a face to the name and really get an understanding of who I was.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Waste Management (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Was screened over the phone from a recruiting manager in Toronto. She set up and interview with the local office. It was about 45 minutes, most of which was taking up by BOTH interviewers writing down every answer. The interview questions were very straight forward. They hired without checking references

Interview Questions

• How do you handle tough customers   1 Answer