Waste Management Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Waste Management

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waste Management (Germantown, WI) in January 2019.

Interview

Head hunter contacted my to set up interview. They were not flexible with my schedule. The recruiter said that the interview would be 3 hours long however it was maybe 2 hours and I spent a significant amount of time in the lobby waiting for different people who conducted separate parts of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle negative customer feedback?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Waste Management (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was more info gathering and character assessment. There was one star question at the end but I enjoyed the candidness of the process. There was 2 gentleman who conducted the interview and they took me out onto the floor after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision at work and it didn't turn out so well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Waste Management (Greenwood Village, CO).

Interview

a joke they first recommended me for a lower position in sales, then I convinced them that the position I wanted was for commercial sales and it was granted to me. after all that I proved my point by being the top salesman 3 years running.

Interview Questions

• silly psycholigical questions instead of getting to the root which is can you sell. They continue to under interview the potential employees and as a result most wash out or dont perform.   Answer Question

Negotiation

wasnt any, a set base hourly rate for the icr dept.

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Germantown, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

In the interview they asked the standard questions to get to know your working habits and reviewed your resume with you. The interview process they explained the position and went over the length of training, and about how much a rep will make each month. The gave you enough information up front to understand what the company was about.

Negotiation

negotiation was not an option

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management.

Interview

the interview was a joke... there was not much to do, a little sweet talk and bs and you're in. but don't expect to be trained properly either. this company doesn't care if you can answer a phone, keep smiling and you'll be a manager in no time

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions, must know company info, know you sales questions, and you want to make sure you have a plan for the interview. Make sure you use past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for WM?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Waste Management (Indore (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was as usual - HR, Ops and Documentation. Though it took longer than normal. After getting selected I had to wait and I had to follow up with HR couple of times to know the joining date. At last things went smooth and finally joined WM.

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waste Management (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

2 interviews, 1st by phone with hr dept, very easy, generic questions.2nd with sales mgr and senior sales rep. in depth, intelligent questions. aprox 1 hour long

Interview Questions

• how do you handle price objective when your product is higher priced?   1 Answer

other opportunity more interesting