Waste Management Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Waste Management

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waste Management (Windsor, CT).

Interview

After applying online, I heard back from HR stating that they wanted to set up an interview. The interview was much more talking about my resume and what my role in the company would be than it was an actual interview. Overall the interview was very easy and informal.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to use customer service in a previous job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waste Management in March 2011.

Interview

Was scheduled for a video interview with somebody there and a person from HR...turns out video on their end was not working so they could see me but I couldn't see either of them...awwwkkkk. The person who worked there seemed normal and polite. Person from HR seemed angry...neither offered to turn off video camera when it was a one-way interview.

Interview Questions

• Please detail how you would go about working a long term project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

it was pretty average for difficulty. I only had a phone interview but it was with two people. they commented on how i was a very great candidate. ask questions for them, they really were impressed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management.

Interview

One telephone interview in which they asked questions related to the experience which i had in my resume. Dint ask anything more than thats there in resume.

Interview Questions

• everything was simple as they asked questions from the resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waste Management (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Using the Waste Management careers website I applied online. About a week later I was contacted by someone from HR. Interview was scheduled for a few days later. It was a relatively straightforward process. I would recommend trying if you are contemplating it.