Waste Management Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waste Management (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Using the Waste Management careers website I applied online. About a week later I was contacted by someone from HR. Interview was scheduled for a few days later. It was a relatively straightforward process. I would recommend trying if you are contemplating it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

it was pretty average for difficulty. I only had a phone interview but it was with two people. they commented on how i was a very great candidate. ask questions for them, they really were impressed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management.

Interview

One telephone interview in which they asked questions related to the experience which i had in my resume. Dint ask anything more than thats there in resume.

Interview Questions

• everything was simple as they asked questions from the resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waste Management in March 2011.

Interview

Was scheduled for a video interview with somebody there and a person from HR...turns out video on their end was not working so they could see me but I couldn't see either of them...awwwkkkk. The person who worked there seemed normal and polite. Person from HR seemed angry...neither offered to turn off video camera when it was a one-way interview.

Interview Questions

• Please detail how you would go about working a long term project.   1 Answer