Waste Management Major Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Waste Management

3.5

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR department as a screening. I then moved on to a panel interview with the hiring manager and peers. My final interview was with an area manager.

Interview Questions

• Detail the most disappointing sales call you have had.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to overcome major hurdles to gain business   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negoitiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

(Week 1) I initially applied for the position through a LinkedIn posting. About a week later I received an e-mail from one of the Recruiters wanting to schedule a phone call later in the week.
    (Week 2) The initial call lasted about 20-30 minutes. The questions were mostly standard fare, and the conversation seemed to go very well. At the end of the call, the Recruiter said that they were going to schedule a call with the Regional Director within the next two weeks.
    (Week 4) Two weeks later I completed the call with the Regional Director/Manager and the call lasted about an hour. Again, pretty standard questions, but the conversation seemed to flow very well. At the end of the call, they said that they would give their feedback to the Recruiter that I had been working with and based on that feedback, I would then be moved to the next round of the process.

(Week 5) I received an e-mail letting me know that I needed to complete an online personality questionnaire provided through a 3rd party company. The quiz took about an hour and consisted of 185 questions!

(Week 6) I was told that I would be scheduled to do a face to face interview with the Regional Director/Manager that I spoke with, one of the Facility Managers, one of the other department Managers, and a company trainer. The meeting lasted about an hour and seemed to go really well.

(Week 7) I received a phone call letting me know that they selected the other candidate.

Interview Questions