Waste Management Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Waste Management

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

face to face interview more of a get to know you and your personality rather than cookie cutter questions. I was able to answer more on my experience and what I do to make connections rather than have to answer "basic" interview questions. Not a why should I hire you but more of a what do you know about the company and how can you help benefit the team.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the territory?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Waste Management (Commerce, CA).

Interview

First phone call for over the phone interview-was very casual. Then 2nd call for a in personal interview. Meet with supervisor - still very casual. specific question why do you want to work for waste management.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Three interviews in total: 1 phone, 2 in-person

Very professional through out the process. Both the HR recruiter and the hiring-manager were friendly and easy to talk to. Both offered valuable feedback and words of encouragement.