Waste Management Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Waste Management Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Public Outreach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

For some reason they didn't use skype for the interview. Instead we were asked to use a really terrible software that required us to use our phones to transmit audio and the website to transmit video (don't ask me why the website can't do both). They really seemed to like behavioral questions which makes some sense to me given that most college students applying for an internship position don't have much work experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waste Management (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with 3-person panel of Management level employees. Each panel member asked questions regarding resume, challenges, wins and defeats. First, detail the stages of the resume. Discuss challenges at each stage and how solutions were offered to the customers. Discussed metrics used to measure performance in the Sales Department. I needed to describe how my skills fit the role that was available.

Interview Questions

• Describe an obstacle provided by a customer, and the solution that was offered.   1 Answer