Waste Management Siebel Configurator Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management Siebel Configurator Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Siebel Configurator Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waste Management in March 2011.

Interview

So I got an email from recruiter that hiring manager wanted to talk to me about the position I had applied.
It took a month for the interview to happen.It got postponed two times and the hiring manager called up at cancelled time twice.Seems these guys don't block there calenders.

First I spoke with two managers who were not even aware of the job description.The voice was breaking and unclear.I had to pardon them again n again for the questions asked to that I dont miss anything.I did managed to ask most of the questions and felt confident.This took around 25min.

Then I got a call from another hiring manager after 10min.Some of the questions were:Who is the CEO of WM,Why did you choose the school you are in,why not MIT,what does WM do,what's our revenue,Do you think we make so much using waste,salary expectation.Since I didn't wanted to propose a salary first,he offered me a very low number and the reason being cost of living is very low in texas.I immediately said a NO,that I would never join at such a low salary and I thought you want want your employees to be motivated.
After that manager started asking questions related to fourier transforms,linked list,etc which was not at all related to the position I was being interviewed.In all,it was a real bad experience talking with these three managers.I'm glad I didn't made through.