Watertown Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Watertown Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Watertown Regional Medical Center

Nurse Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Watertown Regional Medical Center in October 2012.

Interview

The Talent and Aspiration Department (Human Resources Department) was excellent. There was remarkable follow through and communication. They were very receptive to counter offer and very respectful.

Interview Questions

• What I did to change or lead a process change at my prior place of employment. They did some role play to get a feel for my style of leadership.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and the HR rep I was working with was very receptive.

Patient Care Partner (CNA) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Watertown Regional Medical Center (Watertown, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

Online submission of app, followed by a waiting period of several weeks. A phone call to set up an in-person interview. Interview was standard for healthcare (questions about teamwork, problem-solving, personal strengths/weaknesses, etc.). Job offer came by e-mail after the interview. Overall the interview was not terribly rigorous and I felt comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What are some personal strengths?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the offer was very good.