Waterway Gas & Wash Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.0

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waterway Gas & Wash (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Multiple steps. Three total interviews. 1 phone, 1 with a GM and 1 with the VP. I took the Myers Briggs personality test, had a background check and a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time.   1 Answer

Line Employee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waterway Gas & Wash.

Interview

Went to store and asked about getting a job. Filled out form and sent along with resume. Quickly got a phone call for a 1 on 1 interview. They briefly asked about your personal life and standard HR information. Was painless interview, guaranteed the job as long as you are a normal human being. Get into training the next week.

Interview Questions

• -How are your grades in school.
      -Are you involved in any extracurricular activities.   Answer Question

Line Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Waterway Gas & Wash in September 2016.

Interview

I first applied online, then was contacted by phone call by the manager and he asked me to fill out some more forms online. Then I was called again to schedule an interview, Went in to interview was asked very simple questions. Some question took some thinking but mostly when you are available and do you have a valid license.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waterway Gas & Wash (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Very easy. Asked questions mostly about you. Talked about the store. The phone screen was mainly the same questions that the application asks you. You actually wait longer for the interview to start then how long it takes.

LIne Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waterway Gas & Wash.

Interview

It was very easy. Only asked a few questions, and had you read their guidelines. Then they told me what the job would be like. Just be ready for normal interview questions like "what are you good at, hobbies, etc"

Line Employee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waterway Gas & Wash.

Interview

Easy, straightforward interview. Met with the manager in his office. Took about 10-15 minutes. I fumbled some of the questions but was still contacted the next week. Job wage depends heavily upon tips as hourly rate is very low.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very straightforward. Mainly personality based questions   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Waterway Gas & Wash (Kansas City, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and the process took about 2 weeks to schedule interview. Interview was easy and they asked basic interview questions. Would be a good job for recent college graduate.

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Waterway Gas & Wash (Leawood, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Asked for my SSN on the original application which seemed bizarre. Was called back within a day and an interview was set for the next week. Interview took 20 mins and was scheduled for a second. Shorter second interview was with the General Manager. I had to wait upward of 15 minutes in the store before each interview

Interview Questions

• What is one time you provided excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waterway Gas & Wash (Kansas City, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

First, they call you and ask you if you have any visible tattoos, what your average grades are, etc. Then they set up an interview with you. You go in and wait for them to call you into the management office and then the interview begins. They just ask you questions.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Waterway Gas & Wash (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

Very basic. They will hire anyone not addicted to drugs. All you have to do is show that you are willing to work hard without giving managers an attitude. Managers are usually nice and will not press you for too much information.