Watson Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions in Corona, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.4

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by phone first and given a brief interview over phone with HR representative. I was scheduled an interview with in three days. I interviewed with the Director of Quality first, followed by three Quality managers. The interviews with the managers were done separately. After completion of the interviews, I was contacted within a week by HR offering the position. A formal Acceptance Letter was prepared for review and signature.

Interview Questions

• They asked situational question about issues that could arise in day to day operations.   1 Answer

Project Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA).

Interview

This was for an internship in the project management department. Initially a phone interview with the usual questions, nothing technical

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical, but just have some scenarios that you can think of when you had to deal with a group projects or something you had to overcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

The internship had a set hourly wage

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Multiple rounds of experience tests and scenario questions, Phone to in person, then group/panel interview. Tour and meeting the operations leadership. Came back on three separate occasions and they were interested in my future goals and promotion potential as well.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position of Engineering Intern through my school's Career Center.
    I submitted my resume through the career center's system and a week later I was emailed an invitation for an on campus interview.

The interview was conducted on a Wednesday morning at my school's career center.
    I arrived about 10 minutes before the interview and made small talk with some of the other candidates. Turns out they were looking for several positions, and so there were different H.R.s on campus that day.

When I finally got called up, I noticed that the gentleman who interviewed me was plainly dressed. A polo shirt and some docker slacks. We walked down the hallway and into the interview room. We immediately started talking about subjects that had little to do with my actual interview (subjects mainly about what he does now and the companies that he worked with previously.)

The interviewer is a mechanical engineer, and so he did not project the style or attitude that a typical H.R. does. It almost felt as if someone in upper management said, "hey bob, you're an engineer... go to this school and find us an intern!"

the actual interview consisted of 5 generic behavioral questions such as.
    "Describe a situation where you had to work in a team and you demonstrated leadership...."
    or "What had been your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it?"

Overall the interview was straight forward and I felt that I did well, then again... I spoke with other peers who where interviewed and we all agreed that it felt that interviewer didn't even want to be there; so none of us were ever sure what to think.

Final Verdict: Still waiting for a response.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you had to work in a team and you demonstrated leadership?   Answer Question

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

nothing to it . just tell them what they want to hear

Negotiation

easy