Watson Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.6

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by phone first and given a brief interview over phone with HR representative. I was scheduled an interview with in three days. I interviewed with the Director of Quality first, followed by three Quality managers. The interviews with the managers were done separately. After completion of the interviews, I was contacted within a week by HR offering the position. A formal Acceptance Letter was prepared for review and signature.

Interview Questions

• They asked situational question about issues that could arise in day to day operations.   1 Answer

Principal Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

This was a whole day process. Had to meet with different departments and had a luncheon during which the interview continued. There was a power point presentation and had to summarize a clinical trial result.
    The one on one interview and group one was nice and friendly but I observed what looked like hostility during the lunch....I cannot confirm this.
    There was no question asked after the presentation though there were about 20 people in the room and an opportunity to ask questions was given by the moderator,
    Generally, very nice people.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in January 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview. In-person Interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Multiple rounds of experience tests and scenario questions, Phone to in person, then group/panel interview. Tour and meeting the operations leadership. Came back on three separate occasions and they were interested in my future goals and promotion potential as well.

Manager of Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Buffalo, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Very open. Did not go thru resume much. Very conversational. They like to make certain that you are going to fit into the culture not just the role of the position. After meeting with the Director some of the Sales Managers were asked to come in and also talk to you. Again - very laid back. More about who you are.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself was the very first question   1 Answer

Calibration Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Carmel, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

I was Interviewed by HR, manager and supervisor then took a tour of facility. met with other employees saw shop and lunch room. was introduced to General Manager and told the benifits and holiday schedule. told about holiday shutdown and holiday party. met with co workers and operators everyone seemed quite happy with place and management.

Interview Questions

• How long have you performed this   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

(1) Initial HR phone screen - regarding interest level, salary expectations, relocation etc
    (2) Hiring Manager designate phone interview: thorough, work-focused, one hour long conversation; specific questions around key challenges faced, STAR approach
    (3) In person interview: 4 hours long, with 4 people, good exchange
    (4) from (1) through offer took 5 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why are you relocating to California? Are you OK with the high cost of living?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation on base pay; they did agree to additional vacation time

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Davie, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, next was a 1 on 1 interview with several management, and then if they see you are a good candidate to the company they make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• None, be yourself and answer the most you can to the best of your knowledge   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

telephonic and onsite interview

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Went through 11 interviews including HR

Interview Questions

• Company was struggling with getting IT systems under control and preparing for upcoming wave of manufacturing growth and hence most of the interviewers simply wanted to find out how I would prepare them for the challenges ahead.   Answer Question

Cash and stock bonus was very good but insufficient increase in base salary.