Watson Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by phone first and given a brief interview over phone with HR representative. I was scheduled an interview with in three days. I interviewed with the Director of Quality first, followed by three Quality managers. The interviews with the managers were done separately. After completion of the interviews, I was contacted within a week by HR offering the position. A formal Acceptance Letter was prepared for review and signature.

Interview Questions

• They asked situational question about issues that could arise in day to day operations.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Multiple rounds of experience tests and scenario questions, Phone to in person, then group/panel interview. Tour and meeting the operations leadership. Came back on three separate occasions and they were interested in my future goals and promotion potential as well.

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

Two interviews, one with the Engineering manager and the other with the head of operations. The engineering manager will go over a set of pre-selected questions. Mostly wanting to know if you are enthusiastic about being an engineer and if you are wiling to put in long hours. The head of operations asks questions about how you will fit with the company and if there is room for you to grow with that site. They do not read off a list of pre-selected questions. The head of operations has been there for a while and is a good resource if you have any questions about working in this position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become an engineer   1 Answer
    • If you are given a project that you don't know how to do, like install some new cameras or equipment, and no one is available to help you how do you complete the project?   1 Answer
    • Can you share an experience where you have diagnosed and fixed a mechanical or electrical problem?   1 Answer
    • Can you describe your work ethic?   1 Answer
    • Can you highlight any computer skills you have?   1 Answer

Manager of Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Buffalo, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Very open. Did not go thru resume much. Very conversational. They like to make certain that you are going to fit into the culture not just the role of the position. After meeting with the Director some of the Sales Managers were asked to come in and also talk to you. Again - very laid back. More about who you are.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself was the very first question   1 Answer

Calibration Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Carmel, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

I was Interviewed by HR, manager and supervisor then took a tour of facility. met with other employees saw shop and lunch room. was introduced to General Manager and told the benifits and holiday schedule. told about holiday shutdown and holiday party. met with co workers and operators everyone seemed quite happy with place and management.

Interview Questions

• How long have you performed this   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

(1) Initial HR phone screen - regarding interest level, salary expectations, relocation etc
    (2) Hiring Manager designate phone interview: thorough, work-focused, one hour long conversation; specific questions around key challenges faced, STAR approach
    (3) In person interview: 4 hours long, with 4 people, good exchange
    (4) from (1) through offer took 5 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why are you relocating to California? Are you OK with the high cost of living?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation on base pay; they did agree to additional vacation time

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Davie, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, next was a 1 on 1 interview with several management, and then if they see you are a good candidate to the company they make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• None, be yourself and answer the most you can to the best of your knowledge   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

telephonic and onsite interview

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Went through 11 interviews including HR

Interview Questions

• Company was struggling with getting IT systems under control and preparing for upcoming wave of manufacturing growth and hence most of the interviewers simply wanted to find out how I would prepare them for the challenges ahead.   Answer Question

Cash and stock bonus was very good but insufficient increase in base salary.

QA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Applied online. I got a very short, over the phone interview. It was about 15 minutes long with basic questions about my skills and a few behavioral questions. A week later, they called me for an in person interview. Most questions were behavioral. Nothing too technical. Interview was about 30 minutes long. Good corporate culture, friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years? How do you think this position can help you get there?   Answer Question