Watson Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.6

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Very good and not at all stressful. Interviewed with five different people - all were friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe when you worked in a group.   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Weston, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Got a call from HR around 2 weeks before the interview. Was interviewed by the director of business analysis, the general manager and HR manager in one day. Asked me about the company, my school and prior experience. In general the interview was good and pretty straightforward. Everybody seems to be nice in this company. The culture is also more relaxed than other places.

Calibration Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Carmel, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

I was Interviewed by HR, manager and supervisor then took a tour of facility. met with other employees saw shop and lunch room. was introduced to General Manager and told the benifits and holiday schedule. told about holiday shutdown and holiday party. met with co workers and operators everyone seemed quite happy with place and management.

Interview Questions

• How long have you performed this   1 Answer

Manager of Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Buffalo, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Very open. Did not go thru resume much. Very conversational. They like to make certain that you are going to fit into the culture not just the role of the position. After meeting with the Director some of the Sales Managers were asked to come in and also talk to you. Again - very laid back. More about who you are.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself was the very first question   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Went through 11 interviews including HR

Interview Questions

• Company was struggling with getting IT systems under control and preparing for upcoming wave of manufacturing growth and hence most of the interviewers simply wanted to find out how I would prepare them for the challenges ahead.   Answer Question

Cash and stock bonus was very good but insufficient increase in base salary.

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Davie, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, next was a 1 on 1 interview with several management, and then if they see you are a good candidate to the company they make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• None, be yourself and answer the most you can to the best of your knowledge   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Weston, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

I submitted my application online in November 2008, I received a call back in February 2009. HR was the medium of contact and indicated their interest in my skills set. The interview consisted of two managers, very easy going. I was asked the "sell a pen" interview question. They were very informative of the overall job description.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation. The company was set on what they were willing to give.

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Corona, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

nothing to it . just tell them what they want to hear

Negotiation

easy

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals in February 2009.

Interview

HR, Hiring manager, coworker, director

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watson Pharmaceuticals (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2008.

Interview

just a phone interview. Went back and forth. Late in the process, another candidate that had worked for the company previously was preferred, so process ended.

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Watson Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview Parsippany, NJ Describe when you worked in a group.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Marketing Intern Interview Weston, FL Tell me what you know about Anda?
Watson Pharmaceuticals Calibration Technician Interview Carmel, NY How long have you performed this
Watson Pharmaceuticals Manager of Inside Sales Interview Buffalo, NY Tell me about yourself was the very first question
Watson Pharmaceuticals Executive Director Interview Parsippany, NJ Company was struggling with getting IT systems under control and preparing for upcoming wave of manufacturing growth and hence most of the interviewers simply wanted to find out how I would prepare them for the challenges ahead.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Production Operator Interview Davie, FL None, be yourself and answer the most you can to the best of your knowledge
Watson Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Weston, FL Sell me a pen.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Plant Manager Interview Salt Lake City, UT what have you done in the pharmaceutical industry?
Watson Pharmaceuticals Plant Manager Interview Salt Lake City, UT Who do you know at Watson Labs?