Wave Broadband Interview Questions in Kirkland, WA | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Kirkland, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume via email and received response to schedule interview and complete application 2 days later. Interview and completed paperwork for background check on a Friday. Also received paper drig screening....I took ot that following Monday. Received a call on the Friday after drug screening to start training on the next coming Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation based on experience....I have 13 years experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Kirkland, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

They asked the right questions. Had no issue answering since the positions requirements fits my skill-set. I was offered a job, given paperwork to do drug test (I know I didnt fail it) and I know I past the background check, Interviewer said I'd receive call to tell me what kind of salary they'd pay and I'd be starting with new training class February 1st. Never got a call back. I waited almost 2 weeks, kept emailing the HR lady and kept getting the "our team will contact you very soon". If they decided to recant their offer to me, the least they could have done is call or email me telling me that. Treat people the way you'd like to be treated. If this is how this company does business, I'm glad I never started working there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you'd be a good fit with company   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the job, I was told I'd get call "next week" for the financial part of the job offer. Employment is more important to me than how much I'm paid. At least the way I viewed this opportunity.

Phone Operations Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Kirkland, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was given the location and invited to come in for an interview. They had refreshments there and I met with the lead. After speaking for about 20 minutes I was taken to HR to get the information on the drug test that was required.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Kirkland, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy, laid back. Not hard at all. One person one time interview. Offered job on the spot. As long as you show up on time and fill out an application you'll get the job. They always have training classes starting.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Wave Broadband?   1 Answer