Wawa CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (New York, NY).

Interview

it was fairly easy, general retail questions, i knew what to expect within the interview, they were very kind, i appreciate the company culture, i like the product, i was very fortunate enough to have an interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wawa

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (Allentown, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. First one was a phone interview to see if I was what the company was looking for. The second was a 1 on 1 to get to know me

CSA Interview

Interview

I applied for the position online and stopped by the store to let them know I'd applied. It took nearly a month to get the interview, and the interviewer had no questions for me. It was really painless

Interview Questions

• There was a problem that required the interviewer's attention, so basically I just wrote my availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for an amount, I was told it was too high and they offered me less. I responded that I would accept the pay offered, if I would get the amount I requested at the end of my probaton period. We agreed.

At the end of my probation, they tried to offer me less and I said I would not accept that, and I got the rate I originally requested

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (Bensalem, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and the applications was very easy. It took about 2-3 weeks for an interview. I called them to see the staus of my application and it took them a week to get that done. They called me and had me come in for an interview. The questions were basic ( "why Wawa? Why should we hire you?") It was a short interview. I called back a week later (today) and found out I got the job.

Interview Questions

• "Do you mind taking the trash out or cleaning?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got the job and they accepted my pay offer.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wawa (Tampa, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and then was asked to come in for an in person interview. Went and sat with GM and Assistant GM and was asked a series of typical interview questions and also some small talk. Overall it was easy and we all got along great.

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wawa (Chesterfield, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Went great...they called....i went in....thwy asked questions...i answered....got the job...then it took about 2 weeks and I was in there training been there 10 years now....this 30 word minimum is dumb......oh make sure you ask for more money then they offer.

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wawa (Montgomery, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was called and asked if I was still interested in the position. When I said I was I was asked when o could come in and a time was set up. I arrived at my scedueld time and sat in the office with the assistaby manager where I was asked the basic interview questions

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for the company. I was asked all the basic interview questions.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Took a bit to get the background check and interview scheduled.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would try to get a better understanding on how they submit information on pay.

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wawa.

Interview

First interview is over the phone. Second is a walk in. Interview consist of life events and decisions you made according to the event. Most questions sound like "Tell me about a time you were in an unsafe environment and what you did to correct it. Wawa is all about safety and customer service.

Interview Questions

• All questions were similar but most were you sharing specific problems you had in the past   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wawa (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Went into the store with my resume and was contacted the next day. Came in for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation