Wawa Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wawa Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I initially wanted to just apply for the cashier position because I knew that the food/deli was not for me. I later found out that it was a team effort kind of job and you are required to do everything including the deli. I was not too fund of that at all. In other words, I got a phone call interview, and it went splendid. Then I was invited to do the face-to-face interview, and I was there with the gm and another associate their. It was really nice to see that everyone there, including the gm and the associate, seem so friendly. While their I was asked a few questions, and they even asked me if I was nervous and I only said a little bit. They told me to not be and to just relax since it was my first job ever they knew the feeling. The gm was an old soul kind of guy so he shared stories with me about his first job and everything at it was pretty cool. Then we went on with the questions, and I was pretty happy with my end results for my first ever job interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wawa

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wawa (Middletown, DE) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty quick interview. They asked basic questions like tell me about yourself? Why do u want this job? What makes you different from other applicants? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident, show that you are hard working and willing to learn

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wawa (Westmont, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy, but you should prepare a bit! Just basic questions of "what would you do" in a certain situation. Dont be nervous and just relate to personal experiences. I played sports since I didnt have a job before and just gave examples of that.

Interview Questions

• You are about to go on break and you see a customer needing help, what do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wawa (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied in person. Within 2 or 3 days I was asked to return for an interview with a manager. Overall the interview process was easy and pain free. Obviously not a lot of brain busters involved. General people skills with definitely come in handy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wawa (Medford, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

the process was not bad, the normal questions as usual. They really were not looking for a college student so i was out of luck, also dont expect a raise.