Wawa Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wawa Internship Interview Questions

3.3

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wawa in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for an internship position at Wawa corporate. The interview was very intimidating, as there were three people interviewing. The interview had some basic question but also more difficult ones. Very corporate and serious.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wawa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wawa (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Multiple rounds of phone interviews and then two rounds of interviews with a recruiter and a store manager. They were very friendly the whole time but unfortunately picked candidates who had "restaurant or convenient store management experience". They obviously weighed that more than the interviews or your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficulty situation that you've experienced in the last year and your approach to handling it? typical stuff   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wawa in January 2012.

Interview

Two in-person interviews that asked basic interview questions. The interviewers were very nice and friendly, and were passionate about the company. They really made you feel like you were part of the team, and were in constant contact after both interviews. Made me want to work for them just based on the staff.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest expenses in running a restaurant?   Answer Question