Wawa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.8

College Graduate Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with Wawa employee. Laid back, conversational interview. Interviewer asked about the relation of past work/school/volunteer experience and how it can be translated into the work place. Gave insight into the business and its culture.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance in which you had to motivate the people around you.   Answer Question
    • How can you translate something you learned in the classroom to the work environment?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview very positive indicated that as soon as a gm position in my area was avail I would be contacted . Received talent network emails of open positions . Did not rec call ? Just be honest if your not really interested. Why waste everyone's time ?

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends and holidays   1 Answer

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willingboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (Willingboro, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call interview primarily which went well. Then was offered a face to face interview after m background check was reviewed. Met with the hiring coordinator in the area and it wasn't easy to tell whether he was appeased or not. He had the whole "Psychiatrist expressionless face" thing going on as he asked me questions. It consisted of 7 questions and required me to bring two copies of my resume and 3 examples of employee development.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of maintaining good relationships with vendors and customers.   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where you faced a challenge and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you faced a conflict with an employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Dairy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wawa in October 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward, and timely. Seemed a bit rushed, however. I received feedback afterwards which was useful (my intention to attend graduate school down the line was a detriment apparently) in preparing for future interviews. Overall, the interview was very efficient and smooth, and the interviewer answered all of my questions about the position as well.

Interview Questions

• Talk about one time where you worked with someone in a group and the individual in question was difficult to work with...how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wawa, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wawa (Wawa, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a lengthy process. I first had a phone interview that took awhile. There was a few weeks before they asked me to complete an excel test and to come in for an in person interview. I went and thought it went well but did not get an offer or a second interview and was never let down on the phone or email. I was disappointed in the process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wawa in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for an internship position at Wawa corporate. The interview was very intimidating, as there were three people interviewing. The interview had some basic question but also more difficult ones. Very corporate and serious.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

pleased the recruiter and things looked good, sadly did not get the offer after the final face to face interview. recruiter was very nice and we had great conversation about the business and how i could impact the operations if i were chosen. after two calls with recruiter a face to face interview was setup with the area manager and two other managers. they had a panel style discussion and question segment and they were also very nice and accommodating. no one called back, but i did get a form style email from recruiter stating they were not interested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past employment   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wawa (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews with a recruiter and One in-person interview with the Area Manager. Area Manager was not prepared for my interview. I was under the impression he forgot about the interview. Interview was riddled with constant alarm distractions, his phone ringing and his obvious disinterest in the interview at all.

Inventory & Merchandise Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wawa in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted by talent recruiter to set-up first phone interview. Interview was thirty minutes mostly covering your work experience and job details. After background checks completed, scheduled second phone interview. Second interview consisted of approximately five questions, where one was a scenario. Contacted following day with email stating they weren't continuing the interview process

Interview Questions

• What type of changes did you encounter with your job and how did you relay it to your team.   Answer Question

Retail Fuel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Media, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (Media, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The entire process took about a month. They were very accommodating of my schedule to get me to come in for an interview. Interview itself was nothing out of the ordinary. The HR department called me a few days later to inform me I did not get the position but offered to send me an email regarding my "Strengths and Opportunities" throughout the process which was very insightful.