Wawa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

213 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wawa (Vero Beach, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was one of the General Managers of the store. He was very upbeat and cheery and it made me feel very positive about the experience. He had a paper that he used to guide the interview. It wasn't difficult at all and was over within about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience in the customer service field.   Answer Question

Inventory Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wawa, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wawa (Wawa, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and went through a phone screening, which was more difficult than the in-person.

After passing phone screening, I was invited to the Wawa HQ. Everyone there was very friendly and gave me a positive feeling, but ultimately they must have gone with a candidate with more professional experience.

Only thing that bothered me was they never officially told me I was not chosen, but rather had me wait and ended up choosing a different offer.

Interview Questions

Interview

Apply online to a location of your choice. You can wait for someone to call you back but i didnt wait i called them the next day. The person i needed to speak with which is the assistant manager or general manager wasn't available. I left my name and number. They called me back and conducted an phone interview. Later that day i was called back for an interview at one of the store locations.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any hard or unexpected questions in the interview   Answer Question

Customer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wawa in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then they told me to come in for an in person interview. It was quick and to the point, the manager was so nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy, I came in and signed a bunch of forms and was given my uniform!

College Graduate Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with Wawa employee. Laid back, conversational interview. Interviewer asked about the relation of past work/school/volunteer experience and how it can be translated into the work place. Gave insight into the business and its culture.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance in which you had to motivate the people around you.   Answer Question
    • How can you translate something you learned in the classroom to the work environment?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wawa (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

They called me & set up a phone interview, from there they called me in for a face-to-face interview and asked the basic questions. From there they called me the same day as my interview and let me know I gt the position at $10 an hour an was going to go in a couple days later to do the orienation. At that point they had all of my information and eventually did all my paperwork and I was hired and my uniform was ordered !

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wawa in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, call back within a week, did a phone interview with one manager and then was called in for an in person interview with another manager. I had to call them to get the decision and I was hired. The interview was very laid back and the questions were geared towards learning about you and if you would fit the work environment at Wawa.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wawa (New Castle, DE).

Interview

Hiring process was fairly easy. Hiring manager was very nice and helpful. You are required to be able to work weekends half of the time .. some of the questions you are asked in your interview make you think alittle hard but it's easy

Interview Questions

• What shift can you work?
      Can you work weekends?   2 Answers

Customer Service Associate (CSA) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wawa (New York, NY).

Interview

Typical interview questions. Management read questions from a paper. Then talked about the history of the company. The questions were easy and it felt very relaxed. Just be yourself and you will not have a problem getting hired.

Interview Questions

• If a fellow employee broke policy how would you let that affect your work.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview very positive indicated that as soon as a gm position in my area was avail I would be contacted . Received talent network emails of open positions . Did not rec call ? Just be honest if your not really interested. Why waste everyone's time ?

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends and holidays   1 Answer