Wawa Manager In Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wawa Manager In Training Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willingboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (Willingboro, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call interview primarily which went well. Then was offered a face to face interview after m background check was reviewed. Met with the hiring coordinator in the area and it wasn't easy to tell whether he was appeased or not. He had the whole "Psychiatrist expressionless face" thing going on as he asked me questions. It consisted of 7 questions and required me to bring two copies of my resume and 3 examples of employee development.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of maintaining good relationships with vendors and customers.   Answer Question
  • Name a situation where you faced a challenge and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time where you faced a conflict with an employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wawa

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wawa (Trenton, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Two phone calls with a corporate recruiter and a final in-person interview with the area manager. Also was asked by the recruiter to go visit a store's general manager and ask questions about the company and working there. Basically looking for leadership experience and potential. Make sure you know their six core values and how you have used those values in previous work situations.

Interview Questions

• Explain your leadership style.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wawa (Bradenton, FL).

Interview

For one, I've been in the military for quite some time and have never had to interview for a job. I'm not a good liar so that's probably the reason why my interview was cut short. The general manager who performed my phone interview was very pleasant but between our honesty I was not chosen bc of my goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wawa (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Two in-person interviews and an online test.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important costs in running a restaurant that you see the least return on?   1 Answer