Wayfair Entry Level Sale and Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wayfair (Boston, MA).

Interview

Application through JobVite, had a 15 minute phone interview with a recruiter than an in person interview with two managers. The interview was easy and relaxed. Asked basic questions and some situational questions for service. After the interview they gave me a brief tour of the service floor. Heard back the next day and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If you had to get rid of a state, which one and why?
    What would you do if you heard a dog barking loudly during a phone call?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wayfair

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair (Ogden, UT) in April 2011.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview, then you are invited to the site to take a couple assessment tests. You have two in person interviews and then finally a drug test and criminal test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They make the offer and you either accept or decline. There is no negotiation.

Entry Level Sale and Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wayfair in March 2010.

Interview

Very quick and to the point. Specialist in hiring conducted interview in a turnstyle fashion. Questions were fairly expected. Be prepared to know how to describe your background, strengths and weaknesses, and why you want to work in customer service.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Customer Service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very closed negotiation. Salaries are fixed at a lower than average amount with full-time employee benefits (401K, medical, dental). Rationale for low salary was that a percentage of stock was also given to each employee as well (private company). However, I never received any stock options.