Wayfair Marketing Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wayfair Marketing Operations Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wayfair (Boston, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

Was referred by current employee and had a brief phone interview with someone in HR. Was brought in for an interview with two assistant managers of the department and spoke with them for about an hour or so. Received a call the next day from HR saying the job was mine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, entry-level position

Other Interview Reviews for Wayfair

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair (Boston, MA).

Interview

Met with recruiter for fifteen minutes to review the position and answer any general questions. Proceeded with two managers for about an hour, that asked your basic interview questions (when have you encountered a problem, strengths/weakness, etc.) Can you deal with entering data for eight hours?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair (Boston, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied on line and was rejected. Applied again a couple months later with an employee referral and was called in a week or two. I did a brief phone interview with HR then I interviewed with the team I would be working in. After that I interviewed with the manager of the department and my supervisor. In total there was one phone interview and two in person interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

At the time, Wayfair was still CSN Stores. A recruiter emailed me shortly after applying via my university job portal; we arranged an interview and I was sent an application to bring with me to the interview. I met with the hiring manager and had a relaxed and candid talk about the company, my experience, and the position. We decided during the interview that the position wasn't a good fit, and the hiring manager forwarded my resume for roles that might have been a better fit. I didn't end up hearing back from them, but my overall impression of the company was still positive.

There was a brief wait upon arrival, during which I had a chance to scope out the office. It's on the 9th floor of one of the Christian Science buildings (no affiliation), open plan with plenty of natural light. Everyone seemed busy without being frenetic.

Marketing Operations Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wayfair in March 2010.

Interview

Had two interviews one with the department manager and one with direct supervisor. Phone interview was appr. 1 hour and was for the most part describing what I would do and what I did in my previous position.
    Several personality questions where asked and only a few merit questions mainly regarding foreign language abilities.