Wayfair Senior Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wayfair

1 Interview Review

Senior Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wayfair (Boston, MA) in September 2019.

Interview

Overall, I did not have a good experience interviewing with Wayfair. A recruiter originally reached out to me via LinkedIn about the position and described it as a data analyst position / "internal consultant". He set up the first case study interview and then he neglected to reach out letting me know I’d made it to the in-person round. Over a week later another recruiter reached out asking if I’d heard from him… I set up a call with the second recruiter to go over details about the last round and he did not call me or reply to my email that day. I didn’t hear from him until the next week and when we finally got on the phone he had no idea who I was, what position I was interviewing for, or where I was in the process. I did eventually get the final interviews scheduled and I think the position was an obvious mismatch for my skills and interests. It was more of a creative marketing position as those were the types of questions they were asking me in the interviews and I think it would have saved a lot of everyone’s time if they had sent/told me an accurate description of the position from the beginning. The recruiters I worked with seemed generally disorganized like they either are extremely overworked or they just don't care about their jobs.

The interview process itself was very straightforward with three rounds; recruiter screening, case study via Google hangout, and then 4 in-person 1-1 interviews. The in-person interviews consisted of 2 case studies and 2 behavioral interviews. The case studies were marketing-centric with both quantitative and creative marketing questions.

Interview Questions