Wayne County Detroit, Michigan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 20, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wayne County Detroit, Michigan

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wayne County Detroit, Michigan (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes because there were other applicants waiting in the next room.The panel were organized and asked behavioral questions and it went well with minor details.some questions dealt with previous experience with different attitude managers.

JDS Interview

Interview

Was very simple and quite comprehensive. The panel was something a little bit disorganized. I was not feeling the set-up but this what broken companies do they don't care, they just want a body.

Waste Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wayne County Detroit, Michigan (Detroit, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. I meet with the hiring manager and staff. They asked pointed, honest questions. They explained the job to me very well. I felt like I knew what I was signing up for. I felt confident to set into the position on my first day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wayne County Detroit, Michigan.

Interview

It was the most steps....horrible

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wayne County Detroit, Michigan (Detroit, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

A written proficiency exam followed by a one-on-one interview. The interview was pretty standard stuff. The County used to employ a rotation program through different offices, and interview questions would span the different roles of each office. The rotation process has largely been abandoned and it is more helpful to come from a similiar background of the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Would you perform physical activies as a survey crew chief if neccesary?   1 Answer

Project Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wayne County Detroit, Michigan (Detroit, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

three persons from the department. It was a very reasonable interview. The questions were based upon what you would do and how you could grow the position. Results and process had equal value. I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What are your goal and expectations for the job?   1 Answer