Myriad Genetics Interview Question: We have a tight budget and th... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Financial Analyst Interview Salt Lake City, UT

We have a tight budget and the company is declining, would

you accept this salary? Myriad cannot promote anyone in 2 years in this position because there is no growth or budget, is that okay?
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Dear Anonymous-

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best experience possible for our candidates and your feedback with help us as we continue to work on providing the best experience possible. I apologize for the construction and how this impacted your interview. We have since moved locations for our interviewing process until the construction is complete. We are excited to have new carpet and paint completed in all of our buildings as management seeks to provide a great work environment for their employees. I wanted to address your concerns on the length of time for the process and receiving a call for an interview, as our time lines do not seem to match up. I went back through and show the position was filled within two weeks of opening and candidates were contacted with in 24-48 hours to set up interviews. I was also concerned over over your comment that the VP advised we have a tight budget and the company is declining, would you accept this salary? I followed up with the VP concerning this is and he does not recall ever having made the statement. Our company is actually quite profitable and the salary offered for this position was at market value. We did not invite anyone in to interview that did not meet the salary range. I hope this addresses some of your concerns and again will take your feedback to improve our processes.

Jen Tate on Dec 12, 2016

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.