WeDriveU Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WeDriveU

2.5

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WeDriveU (Seattle, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

Fragmented highly unprofessional & confusing process. In total had 7 interviews with a variety of company managers over the period of 90 days. After receiving a written offer letter, my start date was pushed back multiple times. Having given notice to my previous employer I was left without a job whatsoever. I eventually withdrew from the process and was back at square one. What a disingenuous and abysmal company.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions asked during the interviews were not relevant to the position at all but focused on psychological evaluation rather than experience and credentials relating to the actual position applied for. The interviewers at times stumbled over the questions they asked, almost to say as if, why am I asking this?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WeDriveU

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WeDriveU (Burlingame, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

So after doing 2 interviews in Hayward, 1 phone interview, 1 video conference interview, and 1 interview in Burlingame. I finally got an offer from this company to be an Operations Manager for them. After accepting the offer, the Recruiter told me they would have to wait for my background check to come through before listing my official start date. Unfortunately, it took all of 4 weeks for my background check to come back, during which I spent my time vacationing and spending money, anticipating to start no later than the 1st of the year.

Once my background check came back the the same recruiter called me and told me that there was a problem due to the fact that I got a DUI over 5 years ago. I was confused because I had listed the DUI on my initial application and there was no mention of driving record impacting my eligibility during the half dozen interviews I did for them.

The recruiter told me they would speak with the HR VP and get back to me in a few days to see if they wanted to continue with the offer. It took over 2 weeks, during which I called and emailed the company EVERYDAY until finally getting a call back. The Recruiter told me the delay was due to "more pressing matters" and was very busy. She also still could not tell me if the offer that I signed still stood, but that the final decision letter was "in the mail." Of course I brought up all the frustrations I had during this process, After all I could of spent the last month and a half looking for other jobs if they would have just mentioned the fact that I had to have a perfect driving record to be eligible for the position, Or even just read my application before hand...

The letter finally cam a couple of days after the call and stated tat their offer no longer stood due to my driving record. Making it a COMPLETE waste of time

Interview Questions