WePay Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WePay Engineering Interview Questions

4.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WePay.

Interview

The interview process was challenging, however, it was fun and the engineers I met were extremely bright and personable. The team made a decision quickly and I was given a good offer to join. This was by far one of the best interview experiences I've had.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of integers, a, return the maximum difference of any pair of numbers such that the larger integer in the pair occurs at a higher index (in the array) than the smaller integer type of question...   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for WePay

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WePay (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email regarding times I would be available for a phone interview. After a few emails back and forth, a phone interview was setup the same day. The initial phone interview lasted approximately an hour and I was invited to interview on-site the following day.

The on-site interview started with lunch, and then moved into a series of one-on-one interviews with various members in the development team, lasting a total of five hours. During a break, I bumped into the CEO and had a brief conversation with him. He was very nice, and reflected the laid-back work culture I observed.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between inheritance in PHP vs. Javascript?   1 Answer
    • Using PHP, how would you take a string containing the letters "GOOGLE" and remove the duplicate letters to output "GOGLE" (without using array_unique)?   2 Answers