Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 984 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Una entrevista formal y estructurada se caracteriza por estar planteada de una manera estandarizada; en ella se hacen preguntas que previamente fueron pensadas y que se dirigen a un entrevistado en particular que responde concretamente lo que se le está preguntando. Por esta razón, el entrevistador tiene una libertad limitada a la hora de formular las preguntas, ya que estas no pueden nacer de la entrevista en sí misma, sino de un cuestionario realizado de ante mano.

Interview Questions
  • Como se describe a usted mismo? Cuales son sus habilidades ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (London, England) in Mar 2022

Interview

Thé interview process was straight forward. 1 interview with their talent team, and an interview with hiring manager and team lead. My criticism is WeWorks absolute failure to manage expectations on communicating. I spent a lot time waiting, to be told the decision had not yet been made yet. It was total 4.5 weeks between having the second interview, and being stringed along until they shared I had been unsuccessful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (Singapore)

Interview

HR screening and Interview with hiring manager They will just ghost you cause they know they cannot afford to pay your expected salary, no reply even after follow up, You can tell they don’t care their employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

5 rounds of interview with different department heads. This has been made shorter now. Hiring team also consist of direct managers which is good but needs to be more comprehensive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeWork in Mar 2021

Interview

Spoke with a friendly recruiter and had a pretty standard discussion about the job scope and my previous experience. Followed up on next steps, if any, with the recruiter and received no reply after numerous emails seeking for feedback. Received a auto-generated rejection email few months later followed by a survey.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Singapore) in Mar 2019

Interview

3 interviews all via zoom and pretty straight forward questions. First with HR screening and the following interviews with hiring manager and department head. The process was very simple where I had to give examples of what and how. Very similar to the STAR process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at WeWork (Bangalore) in Dec 2018

Interview

Treated me worst , never gave any feedback. Gotta make rounds of calls to find out the process.Waste of time no process maintained. They treat people with no respect , no dignity. make you wait for hours along a7 never update feedback. may select you and still not call up at all. only references works.

Interview Questions
  • general questions related to the role , in fact the lady was quite distracted and was rushing :(

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Oct 2018

Interview

I was referred by an employee and that interview went well. Then I had a call with a recruiter in a noisy environment who only asked my salary requirements and that was it. She didn't try to "sell" me the idea of working for WeWork. The call was over very quickly. I had another call with the director of global account management. The interview was done through video. The manager was outside in a noisy environment on a cell phone. The connection was terrible (screen freeze, audio in an out and people walking by) and the phone kept moving. I was getting "phone" sick. It was very bad and she just asked general questions. She seemed as if she didn't have any interest in interviewing me. She was late and didn't apologize. Giving the latest bad press, I'm sort of glad I get the "redirection" email. I recommend they improve the candidate's experience and don't get too cocky as a company.

Interview Questions
  • What is is your salary requirement? Have you had any quotas?

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers