Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 984 interviews

Recruiter17%
Campus Recruiting17%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY)

Interview

3 rounds of behavioral interviews within the area and across areas focusing on skill set (excel skills, how you work in teams) and typical behavioral questions such as why this role why this company expectations

Interview Questions
  • why this role and interest
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It was a swift and easy but quite complex interview process. I struggled with the technical questions but felt the performed well overall . I would recommend the interview process to a few individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at WeWork (Bangalore) in Aug 2019

Interview

Initially It took time by the HR team but after following up two-three times, the process was expeditated within a week with multiple arounds and assignment. All interviwers were friendly. Just a suggestion, be quick in you 1st round else you might look a good candidate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

Through Campus Recruitment for the Real Estate Enterprise Group. They asked questions that were focused on marketing, sales, and real estate. Very different from other real estate interviews I've had in the past.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you sell our "Enterprise" product?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

Fast and responsive. 4 rounds: 1. Phone Screen by HR: General questions, briefly introduce yourself, why wework, why you want to leave your current job, what's the desired compensation. 2. Case Study: HR will send you a case study to evaluate your modeling skill. They give you 48 hours to complete the case. It wasn't difficult. 3. Video Interview with Director and Associate: Two Video Interviews with Associate and Director of the team. Questions like why wework, please go through the case study and model you have done. What questions would you ask when you first see this case study. How will you evaluate an office space when you first the building? 4. On-Site Interview: Just Chatting. lol

Interview Questions
  • Why Wework. Please go through the model. How do you evaluate an office space?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied to an Analyst, Business Process Optimization (BPO) role online. A few days after applying, a recruiter reached out to schedule a phone screen. The phone screen was pretty straightforward consisting some typical phone screen questions. The recruiter also provided an overview of WeWork and its other ventures. About 2 weeks later, the recruiter reached out to schedule an in-person interview (to last about an hour) with the team members that I would be working with (including the manager). The in-person interview was more like a discussion rather than an interview, which was nice. The team members were very nice, and I felt very confident after leaving. Unfortunately, a few weeks later, the recruiter reached out saying that though the team thought I'd be a great fit for the company and the team, they decided to make the role require a more senior-level individual. Though the news was unfortunate and it's frustrating when a hiring manager changes the requirements midway through the interview process, thereby negatively affecting your candidacy, the process overall was positive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Apr 2017

Interview

Their recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn regarding a position as an analyst, but she missed our phone call. This happened three times before I stopped responding to her emails.

1 person found this interview helpful