Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Assistant Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 984 interviews

Employee Referral20%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Oct 2018

Interview

I applied online and went through the initial phone screening which was pretty standard and only lasted about 15 minutes. The recruiter told me that I would be moving on to the next interview and she would reach out to me with more information. Two weeks went by with no contact or updates, so I reached out via email. I was responded to almost immediately by the recruiter saying that I was no longer a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Why WeWork?
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about the company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WeWork (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

The interview process was disorganized. Ended up pulling out due to lack of organization and clarity for interview rounds. I don't think the recruiters even knew who I would be interviewing with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at WeWork (Singapore) in May 2018

Interview

The interview process is usually longer than the typical recruiting. It took me 8 rounds of interviews to get the final offer. However, it is really beneficial to have multiple rounds of interviews, as you are clearer of your strengths and value to the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WeWork (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview process was confusing and seemed disorganized. First I had a phone screening, then an in-person interview, then another phone screening. After that phone screening, they were going to have me do another phone screening with someone else. Felt like the talent recruiters were not communicating with each other since I was getting bounced around from person to person and no one really seemed to know which interview round I was on or who I'd be interviewing with. Interviews/phone screenings were also confirmed super last minute. The talent team also incorrectly booked the conference room for my in-person interview; when I showed up I was rudely kicked out by We Work members who had booked the same conference room at that time. I ended up pulling out of the interview process after the second phone screening. If the company seems disorganized on the outside, I don't want to know what it's like on the inside.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (Bangalore) in May 2017

Interview

I cleared telephonic round & then was selected for hr &a technical round I was selected for the job . I was told that I will be getting my offer letter soon , I never heard a word from them till date PS: I would like to advice the HR team to reply on time or at least give a valuable feedback to the candidate who appears the interview round within 2-3weeks time.

Interview Questions
  • Why we work ??? Why you want to leave your present job ??
6 people found this interview helpful