Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Community Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 985 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (Barcelona) in Nov 2022

Interview

Muy buena experiencia. Muy amigable y muy buenas condiciones y posibilidades de promoción. Una conversación entre amigos más que una entrevista profesional. Se nota la filosofía de la empresa encarnada por sus empleados e intuyo que hay una cultura laboral muy buena ya reflejada en las condiciones.

Interview Questions
  • Qué conoces sobre nosotros, cual es tu historia, qué preguntas tienes sobre el trabajo o nosotros.
    Answer Question

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at WeWork in Sep 2022

Interview

I had three interviews: Twenty minute online interview with the recruiter On-site visit (two hours) where I interviewed with the Community Manager and answered a few scenario questions Thirty minute online final stage interview

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you went beyond the call of duty to assist a client.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,952

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I interviewed at WeWork (Plano, TX) in Aug 2022

Interview

Process was quick, 3rd "interview" was a tour of the building. The place had a gloomy vibe. Manager rudely asked me to "help" an employee sort mail and boxes, this is when I decided I didn't want to work there. It was still an interview, I won't provide free labor to prove myself. Just red flags everywhere. I ghosted them afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Aug 2022

Interview

it was very smooth interview. I got a phone call within 2 hours i applied. had phone screening with HR manager for 20mins and first interview for 20mins. it wasn't difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Austin, TX)

Interview

Long interview process, 3 interviews total. My first two went well (both on zoom) and my 3rd was also great but they definitely had no intentions of hiring me but still had the 3rd interview (onsite). It was more of a tour of their space. I could tell by their initial body language and the way they spoke I wasn't being hired, which is fine. Just annoying because I would rather just not have to come to the on-site interview. The person who gave me the tour was a walking red flag. They were really nice but for someone in such a communication heavy role I have no clue how they were hired. They were so hard to understand and I could not get a word in. They would ask you a question and then cut you off to ramble about nothing again. I just nodded and smiled like I understood what they were saying. They also had a lot of preconceived notions and disclosed questionable things about their academic history. I think the interviewers claimed they want personality and individuality but only if you fit the personality of your standard college frat bro or sorority girl. I had a lot of experience in what the job requires and a lot of knowledge on all aspects of the job. When I was at the on-site interview I knew I wasn't being hired, and if I was I would have declined, their attention drifted, the communication was awful considering their roles, and their overall body language was telling. They didn't ask me any questions the entire time so it was not even an interview, there was no doing well or not. I wanted to like this company, the remnants of their controversial past still remain in their foundation which is evident in the language that still exists within the company even though they claim to be "changing" it. If I hd tips for WeWork I would suggest making sure the lead of the communication sector does not openly talk about being kicked out of their business school for their lifestyle choices. They also asked me where I was from and then talked down to me because I was from said place. I can get along with almost anyone but not someone who chooses to not get along with others. If you get a third interview don't get your hopes up unless you just want a tour of WeWork.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you solved an issue brought up by a customer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeWork (Austin, TX) in Jul 2022

Interview

I was contacted two days after I submitted my application for a phone screening. It would only be 20 minutes. The interviewer was 12 minutes late for the interview. Two minutes were left explaining the role, three minutes for three questions, and one minute for answering my questions. I felt very rushed.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working for WeWork?
1 person found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

took a long time to get back, delays and lack of contact. had 3 interviews and spent money/time, so i thaught it was quite rude. A shame because the interviews themselves were great

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, a lot of stages to go through. All seemed to go very well, however generic rejection without any feedback on why they didn't offer you the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

The interview process was a total of three interviews, including a building tour. The process took several weeks. I interviewed with people that I would be working with which was good. Interviews were fairly quick and straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at WeWork?

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Entrevista online pelo google meet, diversas etapas, conversa descontraída com diferentes pessoas. Achei uma experiência muito agradável apesar de não ter sido selecionada e não obter uma resposta final. Antes disso foram muito rápidos e diretos com o avanço de cada processo.

Interview Questions
  • o que você gosta de fazer no tempo livre? qual a pretensão salarial?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews