Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Community Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 984 interviews

Employee Referral40%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

I had a Virtual (HireVue) interview, where I recorded myself answering prompted questions through an online application and then I had skype interview with a woman on the community team.

Interview Questions
  • How do you organize yourself?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

The first interview was online. It was through a program where you were given questions, had a minute to prepare, and then a minute and a half to answer. The second round was a video call with a manager.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,952

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Terrible follow up. Recruiting staff couldn’t answer basic questions like - potential start date? Went to a odd “interview mixer” where you are put in a room with others competing for the same position as employees of WeWork walk around and ask you the same questions. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

After months I submitted my application, I received an invitation to a screen interview via video recording. Good part is there is no difficulty of scheduling interview but no human touch- actually it feels more stressful completing recording your answers while time is running on the screen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at WeWork (São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Percebe-se que o setor de RH não tem um processo definido. Fiz seis entrevistas num processo interminável que durou dois meses. O que se percebe é que são extremamente desorganizados.

Interview Questions
  • Como você agiria no caso de uma briga entre membros da comunidade.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeWork (Boston, MA) in Jan 2018

Interview

The process consisted of a screening call via video with a recruiter at the central office in NYC. Second step was a video interview with a local area manager. I the experience was overall very easy and positive. I liked the individuals I spoke with and was a little bummed when they decided to not move forward with my candidacy. I might recommend to interviewees that you lead with your experience- or at least make a strong attempt to make sure it gets woven into the conversation. It happened that majority of the conversations were about me or about why I was interested in the company, and I wish I had thought to push and give greater context to my relevant experience.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted me to WeWork? How did I find out about the role? Asked about salary requirement range.
89 people found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Nov 2017

Interview

Very haphazard and disorganized. The interviewer didn't seem to understand the WeWork business model, the commercial real estate industry, the specific market they were hiring within, or the functions of the job itself.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your "hospitality experience"...

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers