Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Community Lead Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 984 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview process moved pretty quickly. Everyone I spoke to was warm, welcoming and knowledgeable about the company, their team and the specifics of the role I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • They had a few situation questions that asked how you would react in specific customer service situations.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeWork (London, England) in Sep 2022

Interview

Terrible process - they took my visa details (which at a lot of companies would mean that you have almost cleared the interview) and then ghosted me completely. I followed up with them 4-5 times but did not receive any response. Glad tho because I would not want to join such an irresponsible company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Bogota, Cundinamarca

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Bogota, Cundinamarca)

Interview

Sus procesos son cortos y rápidos, te entrevistan siempre con varias personas del equipo. Se basan mucho en el trabajo en equipo y la atención al cliente. Son 3 filtros A veces preguntan en ingles

Interview Questions
  • Cómo actuarias si un cliente es grosero contigo Porque quieres trabajar con nosotros

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It is difficult to remember the interview process now, as it has been quite a while. But it seemed like a fairly standard interview. Behavioral interview questions of the "What would you do in this scenario?" type. I felt I did quite well but was not offered the position, sadly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in May 2022

Interview

I went through three, maybe four, video interviews. One interview was with the hiring manager and another with the team manager. The interviews lasted no more than 30 mins each. The process was fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Una entrevista con RRHH y otra con el General Manager, sencilla, estándar. Preguntas sobre currículum, experiencias previas, aptitudes, preguntas sobre mi forma de vida. Entrevista cómoda, amigable. Fue una entrevista muy agradable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It was an easy process and the HR team got back to me quickly and there was no ambiguity in the hiring process. I always knew who I was interviewing with and always knew how it went in less than 24 hours.

Interview Questions
  • They focus on questions about you as a person and that is great.

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Fluent and honest process. The HR personal are really reliable and explain how the position will help you grow. Really recommend this company. Salaries are told from the first interview.

Interview Questions
  • Sueldo, experiencia, expectativas, personales y estado civil.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseto degli Abruzzi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WeWork (Roseto degli Abruzzi) in Feb 2022

Interview

They took a long time between interviews to let you know next steps. Also, the interviewer joked about firing people during the interview. It made me feel like she was trying to establish fear and rule with it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Terrible, they had a quick intro call 10 minutes, I was told that Thanksgiving is in a few days so the recruiter will have my second interview next week with the community manager. I followed up a couple of times and NOTHING! so unprofessional and ridiculous.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews