Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 984 interviews

Interviews at WeWork

Positive33%
Negative67%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WeWork (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

The interview experience in my opinion was extremely unprofessional and pathetic. The interviewer called me 10 minutes late and asked immediately started with the first question. Once I walked her through my resume, I was asked how many years of work experience I had which I answered. After this she asked me my current compensation, once I answered she told me they had closed the role the same morning and only conducted to the interview since it was on the calendar. If the role was already closed, she should have started the conversation with that information or should have sent an email cancelling the interview. Absolutely no professionalism exhibited by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Walk me through your resume. 2. How many years of work experience do you have? 3. What is your current compensation
    Answer Question

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Normal interview process, not much to report. Phone interview and video interview. Did not make it through. Normal interview process, not much to report. Phone interview and video interview. Did not make it through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY)

Interview

Didn't hear from my application for around two months and then received a phone interview. Things were going well, had me then come in to meet the team, etc. (which some were great, some were clearly looking to add to "culture" they were aiming to create aka judgmental), then had another follow-up for said position. They decided to hire internally, which was frustrating but the recruiter offered me another position to interview for. Went through the process again for it to only happen again. Had me go through the process three times, and dared to offer a fourth position, at which time I declined and said that I did not want to be considered anymore. The interview process was not respected by these employees, especially at one where they had me wait an hour and rearrange the schedule given to me initially. For the in-persons, they have you come in for around 3-4 hours, so you will need to take time off work, so to have them bounce you around positions knowing they will just hire the internal position is unprofessional. It was not worth giving them any more opportunities anymore.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

Interviewer entirely missed our first scheduled interview time. Rescheduled and was called and then FaceTimed by her halfway through the call. She was distracted, kept looking away from the camera and muting/pausing the call while speaking to other people. The organization then repeatedly asked me to sign an NDA AFTER rejecting me as a candidate (no feedback given), which is inappropriate - I refused. The process was bizarre.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your experience & why you want to work with us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (London, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Started on Xmas eve. 5 interviews and 12 months later I'm still waiting to hear from them. Very unprofessional, no real structure. I got the feeling it was all about what you look like. They all carried this sense of self importance very bizarre.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Oct 2017

Interview

The interview process was great. I had an interview with a recruiter through google hangout. We spoke for about 30 minutes. I then had an interview the following week. It had to get rescheduled due to meeting changes, but that happens. I met with 2 people and had a phone interview with another person on the team. Everything was well organized. The recruiter was very helpful through the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers