Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Facilities Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 984 interviews

Employee Referral20%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY)

Interview

Recruiter over the phone for an initial phone screen, a zoom interview with Regional facilities director discussing skill set mostly, then interview with operation manager since I already know my direct report, mostly questions about me and how I would fit into the culture, about 5 weeks total

Interview Questions
  • What is the hardest facilties related issue have you had to resolve and how did you resolve it?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at WeWork (Jakarta) in Sep 2018

Interview

Received offer from WeWork talent via LinkedIn. Next step is 5 times interview before signed employment agreement. Interview was done by HR, Director, OPS Director, Building Ops Head, other country FM.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WeWork in Mar 2018

Interview

Phone screen interview to review skills and establish salary requirements. 80 was stated as the budgeted amount. I was not accepted since I require more based on my experience. (Overqualified)

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

It was simple interview. People were very nice. HR gave different information the 1st call for the salary. They also stated if this position does not fit they have many others.

Interview Questions
  • Can you manage multiple locations
  • Is the salary firm that they quoted during the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (London, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

Applied early November, VC interview and I was asked for a face to face interview the week after with the same person and then someone from the recruitment team. Interviewer 1 was fine but interviewer 2 was just not interested in doing the interview at all, made me feel unwelcome. I was told I would hear back the day after and I didn't. I chased the recruitment team for feedback and got nothing. I sent an email to the person who interviewed me (he said email me if you have any questions) and didn't get a response either. I totally get that they can be busy, and detailed feedback cannot be provided, but I had to book time off to attend the interview and the least I expect is to be rejected by email. Even if it is a generic rejection, but ignoring candidates like this is unprofessional. Great office though, the idea is good and it is well executed. I had read reviews on here before and decided to ignore them before I went for the interview, but I guess they are somewhat accurate based on my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers