Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Front Desk Receptionist Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 984 interviews

Interviews at WeWork

Negative83%
Neutral17%
Applied online100%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

The application was really long. The interview process was in 3 stages. Two phone calls and a zoom meeting. Then they took about two weeks to reach back. It was very difficult and time-consuming.

Interview Questions
  • I do not remember any questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was pretty basic and straightforward.It was a virtual interview so I didn't have to travel. They were preparing for September and unfortunately I only made it to the second round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experience
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY)

Interview

My first phone call with the job poster went pretty well. He didn't really specify what his role was or that the next in-person interview wasn't going to be as personal as I thought it was going to be. I still went, and when I saw him he didn't acknowledge my existence (even when I sat down on the couch for a good 30 minutes) and I didn't get a hi from him till the end. But before that, I waited for other people to go in for their interviews (again, came in thinking it was just me and no other competition) and the two girls who interviewed me were questionable. I immediately got a bad vibe from one of them and I felt SUPER uncomfortable talking or even breathing across from them at the table. That one girl did NOT make me feel welcomed and even scoffed at me at one point. This was probably the worst interview ever and everyone that I came into contact with at WeWork were very stuck up. I will NEVER apply to WeWork ever again. Super disappointed with the whole hiring process and how people treated me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork in Jun 2017

Interview

The first round was a self-videoed questionnaire, which was not a great representation of who I am and I was then asked to have an over-the-phone interview via email. The interviewer missed my interview and I had to email them after twenty minutes of waiting to ask what happened. After she sent an apology and asked to reschedule I immediately offered my availability but received no response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork in Mar 2017

Interview

I had the interview via google hangouts and the interviewer called me 10 minutes late. After speaking for about 20 minutes, she said she would arrange a 2nd and final interview for me with their San Francisco location and promised that I would be contacted on Thursday (2 days later at most) . I never received any news about a 2nd interview after this and Wework has ignored my request for an update. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me you experience in working in a customer service role?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (London, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

The interview was very calm and chilled out and was made to feel comfortable and myself. However the problem was, I applied, got a interview and was told at the interview that they want to take me on as soon as possible and then never contacted me again, I tried calling, emailing and received anything back. Personally I found this very stupid and would have preferred that they be honest with me so i can move on and apply for other jobs straight away.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers