Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Interior Designer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 988 interviews

Employee Referral29%
Campus Recruiting14%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (Tel Aviv-Yafo)

Interview

I met with several people, divided in three different interviews over half a day. The process seemed a little bit disorganized as meetings kept being pushed and my main interviewer seemed distracted and answered the phone a couple of time while the interview was taking place

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have managing other people?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Simple and straightforward interview. The main asked about previous experience and specially about commercial projects. It lasted 45 minutes and they also explained to me how is the workflow after covid, my duties etc. They asked for salary: I said 95K and they were ok with that

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a previous commercial project you have worked on
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,952

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Expect to have to do 6 or more interviews depending on your level. Mostly useless 30 minute interviews. Interviewers are usually told last minute and are not prepared. They will string you along for months before giving an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Which WeWork Value represents you best?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

Very personable, but felt that they weren't being clear about which position I was being interviewed for. It seemed more like "let's see what you're good at, and we'll place you somewhere" which at the end of the day turned me off.

Interview Questions
  • General skills and types of projects, mostly in interior and workplace design

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Oakland, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

First the process went well, similar to the other ones. Then, the interviewer mentioned herself that for this position the company requires their employees to work 10 10-14 hours a day. And also asked me if I am okay with it?

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

After the HR employee not calling in for the first phone interview, he didn't respond for a couple days after as to why he didn't. Then finally a phone interview happened and he said there isn't any actual junior positions available and to check back in a few weeks but its great to keep on the radar. Then followed up a few weeks later, and no response after multiple follow ups.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

I had (2) interviews with the company. First one with a HR person and second one with a designer. The first interview was via video chat and second one was in person

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at WeWork (London, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Multi layered, quite informal and felt comfortable and professional. Interview was conducted with global and local head and reviews skills and past work experience. Portfolio was required and used to review suitability

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers