Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Intern Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 984 interviews

Other10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and informative and answered all my questions. I had three interviews in total, 1 with a recruiter and 2 with other senior managers. I always felt comfortable and welcomed in my interview, and they truly felt like they wanted to be there.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in which you showed gratitude?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

I got send a video interview where I had to record myself answering questions. They give you around 30 seconds to think of an answer. They ask you basic questions about yourself and the experience you may have gathered through your professional or academic background. I think a lot of the questions centered around conflict resolution and how you work in the a team setting.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you resolved a conflict?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Very good and efficient process overall. I had one interview with the company's HR and one interview with a manager. I received an offer a few days after my final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a week. I was then asked to complete an online pre-recorded video interview. I passed and then interviewed with the Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Which one of WeWork's values resonates with you the most and why?

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at WeWork (Ciudad de Mexico) in May 2019

Interview

Varias entrevistas con los managers de cada área que estaban buscando Interns, fueron 5 entrevistas con todos los managers de las áreas en las que estaba interesado con algunas partes en inglés

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in May 2019

Interview

It was a tough interview process. It was not personal and I didn't get a chance to learn more about the company. It was not an interview with a person but was on the computer. Very tough and couldn't ask any questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in WeWork?

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Mar 2019

Interview

Two interviews. One really short HireVue interview. Questions were: why WeWork, when did you use one of WeWork's core values (community, entrepreneurship, etc). Three weeks later had a second round interview over Zoom. Interviewer was very friendly. Asked me to talk about things on my resume. Pro tips: be authentic and ask interesting questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeWork (London, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Referred by another WeWorker. Did a zoom interview for the role and got the offer the next day. Had to prepare a short case study, but it was easy. Process took one week from application to job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Mar 2019

Interview

Applied online, but indicated an employee referral. Initial HireVue screening, followed by recruiter phone screening. Interviewed by two Managers, given a take home data analysis case study and received a subsequent offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork in Aug 2018

Interview

This was 10 minute video assessment. Answers are recorded via smartphone, computer or tablet. As you start the process, automated written questions pop one after the other and you have few minutes to respond each of them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews