Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Internship Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 988 interviews

Employee Referral25%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Phone interview and in-person interview at the office with senior designer. Friendly. Questions weren't tricky to answer. Went over portfolio and got questions about availability. Got offered after three weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my previous experience
    Answer Question

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It was a virtual interview followed by an in-person session. For the virtual one, it is obviously not engaging enough and the questions were generic. Overall, it does not feel like an interview at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,952

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork in Feb 2020

Interview

Phone screen, interview, case study (3 rounds). Prepare background information on work history - have a clear story as to why this company. Important to understand the workings of the business, and have a knowledge of relevant tools for the team you are applying for!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeWork (London, England)

Interview

Zoom video interview with managers, presenting a case study that was given in advance. Overall very easy and straightforward. The interview lasted not more than 40 minutes. Got offer the next day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

not bad video interview recorded.consisted of 3 questions and you got one attempt to retry the same questions. each question you had 30 seconds to read the question and 60 seconds to answer the question

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (London, England) in May 2018

Interview

2 x video screen interview, the first a pre recorded 3 questions, the second a 30 minute interview with one of their members of staff. Friendly staff that make you feel at ease.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Applied online but also had an employee referral. I did a digital interview. The process was quite long and it took a while to actually get an email about anything. I still have not received follow up email.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to intern at wework?
  • what would you like to achieve in your internship at wework?
  • WeWork's core values are inspired, entrepreneurial, authentic, tenacious, grateful, together. Tell us about a time you exemplified one of these values

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. It was a technical phone screen where the Manager went over my resume and asked a few technical questions based on the role I was applying to and some questions to see if I was a right fit. Overall it was pretty simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It was not a particularly formal interview. Interviewers are very laid back and try to put you at ease. Start by asking general questions about you and your interests and share about themselves. Then they ask questions about why you want the role and how you are suited to it.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at WeWork? What do you think makes WeWork Special

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork in Apr 2017

Interview

I had one phone interview about 3 weeks after I applied, interviewed on a Friday and got an offer the following Monday. The talent scout was very friendly and asked about what I do in my free time, and asked me to elaborate on my previous work experience and design projects.

Interview Questions
  • What was my role and what projects did I work on at my last job?
  • Why did I want to work here and how I heard about the company.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews