Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Community Lead, Operations Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 987 interviews

Recruiter20%
Applied online20%
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It was a 4-step interview process. There was an in-person recruiter interview, followed by one on-site interview with a Community Manager and Community Director. Then, an on-site interview where you have to sit at the desk to see how you interact with people.

Interview Questions
  • What are the values of WeWork and which one do you identify the most with?
    Answer Question

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

I would say an avarage interview. Very positive vibe and an overall good experience. First round was about my experince and presenting myself and the second one was with the rest of the team to see if I am a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Aug 2019

Interview

This was an incredibly long process for the position. I was recommended by a connection for the role and was sent the link to apply (didn't seem any different than applying directly from the website). About two weeks later they reached out about doing a 30 minute call with a recruiter - this was very friendly & pretty casual and the recruiter immediately said she wanted to have me do another round. I worked with her coordinator to set up a 30 video call with a local Community Manager to further discuss the position that next week. This call was a bit more directly about the role & also allowed for the opportunity to ask more specific questions - though not too many as it was only 30 minutes. It took them about a week to get back to me about this interview and then scheduled a 1.5 hour on site visit. I didn't love this part of the interview - I talked to 4 different people and did so many little laps of the building it was hard to keep a train of thought / come up with somewhat original responses for each. Most of it was also done in the common spaces of the building which really made the whole interview feel like a fishbowl. Another week later and they got back to me to invite me to what I understood was the last round of interviews. This was another 30 minute video call with two community directors in the area - I was told part way into the call that another higher-up would be joining to shadow. This was all a lot for a 30 minute call and ended up feeling like rapid fire questions in such a short amount of time. It again, took them about a week to come to a decision and I was informed they were moving forward with other candidates. I didn't even ask but they put in the email that they do not have any feedback for me which felt a little abrasive. Made me think it might be more situational why I wasn't hired. All in all it was a very long, emotionally exhausting process & though I think its for the best that was a lot of work for a rejection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Mar 2019

Interview

Thorough, careful and extensive process. Four interview rounds: video screening with recruiter, secondary video interview with Senior Manager, third on-site interview with Community Manager plus job shadow, and final video interview with Senior Director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Feb 2019

Interview

Interview process was really smooth and with each interviewer it was fairly relaxed and was more of a great conversation rather than a typical interview. I was interviewed by multiple people, but could tell this company values the process of hiring to make sure they are spending the time to pick candidates that would work best in their roles and within their teams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WeWork in Feb 2019

Interview

First spoke over the phone with Portfolio Director. A few weeks later met with two community managers. Very conversational, but asked valid questions. Both younger, in their 30s, very relatable. Process was quick and very seamless.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful