Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 984 interviews

Other15%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Structured and timely management of the interview process. Culture was good. Office was nice. Did not face a challenge. Happy with the process. Communication was done well. WeWork is a good company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Dec 2018

Interview

I applied for the position through their website. Around two weeks later, their recruiter contacted me that the department director would like to proceed with an interview. Because of the director's trip schedule, my interview was done through video call, and the schedule was changed again and again. Finally, I did my interview. However, when I did the interview, the director was not in there, and I did with different interviewers without any notification. After this video call, I received an email from the recruiter that the director would like to do a face to face meeting (or interview). Because of his urgent family affair, my meeting was canceled again, and I had another video call with the director a few days later. After then, they did not give me any feedback, so I contacted the recruiter again. The recruiter said the director want to proceed with another interview. I accepted, but the recruiter set up the interview schedule without my confirmation. I pointed out that the schedule did not work for me, and the process was not understandable. However, the recruiter was irritated by my mail. I was really annoyed and declined the further process. Rude recruiter and no systematic interview procedure. No respect for the currently employed person. A few days ago, this company posted the same position again. Thus, until now, they fail to find the person for the position I applied for. I will not apply for this company again even though they contact and give me a good offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

WeWork

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Oct 2018

Interview

1. Screening call with well informed and knowledgeable recruitment (hiring) manager 2. Phone / video interviews with directors (personal / background questions + case study) 3. On-site interviews and introduction to the team 4. Offer presented and explained in detail by hiring manager - Timely and helpful updates from the hiring manager throughout the process - Very flexible and willing to accommodate interviewing remotely + time difference

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Went through a few phone interviews with two recruiters. They said it was a 4 interview process. Got through interview 2 and received a call saying they went with another candidate. The 2 interviews seemed to go well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

After applying online, received an emailing requesting a phone screening interview with an HR person- I had to actively reach out and stay on top of their HR person to schedule a call which I found odd. The interview was scheduled and rescheduled three times because apparently they had an off-site. The call lasted 15 minutes very casual just firing off basic questions. I had been scheduled with a "Manager" immediately after my phone screen. I was told it would be a Zoom interview however, 5 minutes before the call it was changed to call. At this time I had arranged to step out of the office so there were no distractions to find out it was just a call I was a little annoyed. I spoke to this sales manager however, this person was traveling and I couldn't hear and was really distracted, if you are looking for a new candidate and you know you will be traveling in an out of service why wouldn't you just reschedule the call at that point. The questions were basic and weird would you rather / what type of person are you questions the manager seemed distracted and uninterested and then rushed me off the phone. I didn't hear back for a few days so I had reached out, I can take a hint, but just curious as to what their reasoning was. They gave me a quick generic response and said they were off to Another Off-Site. Terrible/unprofessional experience maybe that explains their millions of dollars of debt.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY)

Interview

Phone screen w/ recruiter > individual meetings via video conference w/ team members + hiring manager > follow up with hiring manager. Pretty standard flow, except the project/presentation objective wasn't clear (not sure if that was intentional or not). Seemed like there was disconnect between the recruiter and hiring manager on the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Feb 2018

Interview

after applying online, received an emailing requesting a phone screening interview with an HR person. The interview was scheduled and rescheduled three times before the actual call and the call lasted 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • walk me through your resume; what are you looking for in your next role; How is your past experience relevant to the role you are applying for ; what questions do you have on the company

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Feb 2018

Interview

An HR rep reached out to schedule a phone screen. After that, I had more rounds of interviews in a WeWork space. All were somewhat casual conversations about my work experience and what I could bring to the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Jan 2018

Interview

Firstly, they never reply to your application if you were to apply online. I understand there are many applications when a position is advertised but how is it that despite being a perfect fit for a role, not even a call for interview? Also, if you are looking for roles, look at Glassdoor or Linkedin since they are updated more often than their website. most roles get filled by the time they even get advertised on the website. I applied a day after one of the other roles was advertised on their website and internally got to know, they had already met and closed on the role with someone else before that. So, for this specific role I had applied online with no response, I decided to speak to someone internally get my profile pushed. It worked! I got a call from the recruiter and scheduled an interview. That went well, had building visits, all went well again, had another interview scheduled where the interviewer was very unlike Wework and almost felt very formal and not really a conversation. His questions were not linked to eachother and was just throwing random questions from his list of interview questions. It felt a bit awkward and that reflected in my responses, resulting which I was informed by the recruiter later that my skills and experience were not the best fit and they would not be proceeding further. How is it that it did not seem so from the CV and multiple other interactions that had happened previously? It just left me disappointed with the process. Also, if someone had been through this process, shouldn't he/she be offered an alternate option or a little more info than just "oh you are not a match..bye"!

Interview Questions
  • Do you know who founded Wework?
  • What according to you is your biggest achievement in life (personal or professional)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (Bellevue, WA) in Sep 2017

Interview

After no one at WeWork logged onto google hangout at the assigned time for the interview, I sent an email for follow up and got a call a day later from the interviewer instructing me to call back. I returned the call and left a message and have not heard back. This has been now a week. Strange company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews