Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 984 interviews

Employee Referral50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Singapore)

Interview

Met HR and then the hiring manager in the next round. Hiring manager was okay, but didn’t look super interested to be there. Overall an okay experience but can be improved.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage your time? Why WeWork?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (London, England)

Interview

I've applied for three or four roles at We work. The arrogance of this company is something else. The built in assumption is that you don't deserve to work for them. Lack of contact, lack of intelligence, brutal lack of human decency and respect. On each occasion I've withdrawn my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY)

Interview

30 minute Google Hangout preliminary chat - not for a specific role just discussing potential opportunities at wework. Good to be knowledgable about the company and be able to walk them through your previous projects and skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

I spoke to two people, a recruiter and then a member of the team I was interviewing for. Both were extremely non-responsive, and bad with communication, which is very unprofessional and disrespectful of the candidate's time. I had first spoken with the recruiter via Google Hangout, and then was set up with a Google Hangout with a member of the team the next day. Never heard back after that interview despite several follow-ups to both the recruiter and the other interviewer inquiring what the status of the role was. To this day it's now been over a month with radio silence. What a waste of my time!

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers