Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Product Designer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 984 interviews

Interviews at WeWork

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Employee Referral100%
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

typical interview - meet with a few different people then do a portfolio review then meet with some more people. have to share portfolio multiple times - meet with eng design product etc

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time you disagreed with a colleague
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Overall the experience was pretty painless. I met with several people from different areas of the company. They require two portfolio presentations, which I found a bit strange, but I can still see the value overall.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at wework?
  • What’s an example of a project where you and the leadership team disagreed on a product vision?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Jan 2017

Interview

The process was a few stages. It started with an in-house interview. Then there was an at home design assignment. Then there was an in-house assignment and presentation. Then there were 3 more interviews with various people.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers