Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 984 interviews

Recruiter18%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

I had a phone interview for a better position they thought I was a good fit for different than what I originally applied for. The Interview went well but when I was scheduling the second one the position was no longer available.

Interview Questions
  • Was has your involvement been in project based work?
    Answer Question

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

The first interview was very professional with sound questions to assess overall fit. The second interview was very loose unprepared and headed nowhere. You are left with a very vague idea of their true search.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself was the first question in the second interview
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,952

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Ciudad de Mexico) in Nov 2019

Interview

2 o 3 entrevistas muy rápidas y posterior a eso te mandan el contrato en digital para firma (desde antes del Covid), el 100% de las entrevistas fue en inglés

Interview Questions
  • Explicar la experiencia en ambientes de trabajo bajo presión

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Had a great phone interview with the recruiter - she asked for my availability for an on-site. She said the entire company was going to London for a week for summer camp and she’d schedule it for after they got back. Then I never heard from her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

Had two interviews. The first one was very informal and done over video chat. They wanted to get a sense of who I am and why I was interested in joining WeWork. The second was more formal and technical; One with a current product manager and one with the head of the digital team. They asked about my background and the type of projects that I enjoy working on.

Interview Questions
  • Given a certain scenario, what would be your course of action?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeWork (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

It took a week for them to get back to me after I applied and we did an interview via zoom . The interview was very easy going. They asked me a few questions regarding my resume and experience and was more of a get to know me type of deal.

Interview Questions
  • They ask about my past experience and get a feel to see if I am a good fit for the company. Would like to know how I balance my work life style and my play. Why I want to work at a company like this.

WeWork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Jan 2019

Interview

Remote interview with the regional manager via Zoom. It was a very comfortable setup and the technology worked well. The interview itself was a bit strange and didn't feel like the manager was taking it seriously.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a challenge you faced in a project and how you managed it?

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It was a Video Interview. The Interviewer called from a WeWork workspace and it was very noisy in the background and no structure to the interview. Had to ask the interviewer to consistently repeat questions. The process wasn't professional at all.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Dec 2018

Interview

First a phone interview by HR. Followed by a face to face in the office interview in the office with a Product manager and a Dev Lead , including a hands-on assignment.

Interview Questions
  • How would you improve the conversion in the sales process? Real estate sales process includes a tour in the property and a time limit in which the buyer should come to a decision. During that time, the property in not offered to others. How would you improve the conversion? You get 10 minutes to think and then present.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Nov 2018

Interview

Absolutely HORRIBLE! 2 months long, 15 interviews, 2 trips, and no organization or communication amongst the interviewing team. Nobody looked at my resume and there were no notes passed on to other interviewers. Nobody knew how to explain the Org Structure, the mission, or the goals for the coming year/s. When I asked about the values, or even tried to loop them into my answers, I got blank stares as if the interviewers themselves didn't know what values were written on the company page. I think the company has grown at such a fast pace and they cannot keep up with industry trends. They also have very junior people in very senior level roles. I was told they are fast paced and like to move quickly- yet I waited on everything. The only reason I didn't drop from the process after the 9th interview (3 separate days), is because I wanted to, at that point, determine how long they would string me along and use it to write a review so others would know what to expect. I think the company itself is doing some really great things. I think their recruiting/People teams could use some SOP's, processes, metrics, and overall training.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews