Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 984 interviews

Applied online25%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

This was an extensive interview process with 6+ rounds, after which I never received a response. During the process, I met with several team members and hiring managers. The process was not clearly laid out in the beginning.

Interview Questions
  • General- tell me about your experience, KPIs
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Jul 2019

Interview

This was a very laid back conversation with the hiring manager. Nothing beyond talking about yourself and resume. Make sure to ask to be shown around. The offices are interesting and a big selling point to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,952

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

I applied online and a manager contacted me to do a phone interview. The phone interview was two weeks from the time she contacted me and she made me send the calendar invite which was strange. She said she’s follow up on a week, I never heard back. I emailed her to follow up and still never heard back. Terrible candidate experience especially from a manager.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Apr 2018

Interview

A recruiter contacted me; we scheduled a phone conversation which lasted about 30 minutes. We discussed my background, and she also shared information about the company. After our conversation, she followed up three days later to tell me that they were moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY)

Interview

A Talent Acquisition Manager reached out to me on LinkedIn. The phone screen was unimpressive. There were two questions asked. Were you looking for a job before I reached out? What kind of roles do you work on? I was running the conversation from there. This Hiring Manager then asked if I had any questions for her. I started with asking what role it was that she was considering me for since she never mentioned in her LinkedIn message or in her introduction over the phone. From there she said that she would be in touch during a certain week in January. I followed up asking for an update on my candidacy only to receive no response. From a Recruiter standpoint, this was a bad candidate experience. She reached out to me and I gave her my time. The least she could do was reply to my email. At the end of the day, it seems like I would have been training my manager-to-be on how to conduct proper phone screens so no loss here.

Interview Questions
  • Were you looking for jobs before I reached out to you?
7 people found this interview helpful