Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 984 interviews

Applied online50%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Nov 2022

Interview

4 rounds of interviews. Phone screen, three interviews. The entire interview process went very smoothly and it was very warm and welcoming. However, the team decided to change very last minute after I was qualified for the last round of the interview saying that my role was being moved somewhere else than the location I applied for. None of this was conveyed to me and it was pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What do you know about WeWork How do you work under pressure
    Answer Question

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Overall a very seamless, thorough, and positive experience. They got back to me promptly with their feedback. Questions were standard and experienced based. The Interviewer was very patient with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,951

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WeWork (Chicago, IL)

Interview

The recruiter that reached out to me should be a receptionist because our call was a complete waste of time. The first call we had scheduled, I had to reach out to Hersimran (that’s her name), 15 minutes into our scheduled call to make sure that we were still having our initial conversation. When we actually rescheduled for our conversation, she was extremely rude and it felt like I was speaking to myself because she wasn’t engaged in the conversation whatsoever. It seems that WeWork is looking for a specific candidate that fits the culture at their company instead of someone who is actually qualified and fit to do the job. Don’t even apply here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork (Buenos Aires) in Oct 2021

Interview

Sin sentido y falto de respeto y feedback. La segunda entrevista fue con dos altos directivos: repitieron las mismas preguntas abstractas una y otra vez, parecían desganados. Jamás me dieron feedback como prometieron, y tuve que consultarles yo para que me dijeran que el puesto ya estaba ocupado.

Interview Questions
  • Qué sabes de WeWork? Cómo te ves trabajando para WeWork? Cómo es tu proceso de ventas?

WeWork

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

A recrutadora que me entrevistou foi muito profissional. O processo foi transparente e melhor do que imaginava. O primeiro passo é o RH e depois dois gerentes. Haviam me dito que o processo lá era bagunçado, mas achei o contrário.

Interview Questions
  • Porque busca esse cargo O que entende por resiliência Se fala espanhol fluente

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers