Cover image for WeWork

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeWork Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 984 interviews

Applied online20%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Seoul) in Jan 2019

Interview

A headhunter approached me and I was instructed to take about 3 interviews. I did not make it past the second interview but all the interviews were held at WeWork offices in different locations. The interview was comfortable and the interviewers were pretty friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you? Why WeWork? What is WeWork's vision?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

I read glassdoor reviews with a large grain of salt but, unfortunately, the previous reviews about the interview process being incredibly unprofessional here are true. I understand that WeWork still likes to think it is a "startup" but being a "startup" does not excuse being inconsiderate and disrespectful of peoples time. Rescheduling interviews multiple times with almost no notice, showing up late, and (I hope this guy forgot I could see him) stretching/looking around/waving at people during an interview gives the company a terrible first impression.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

1y

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,952

243 Comments

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeWork~661275
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WeWork? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeWork employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Nov 2017

Interview

Had a video call with the recruiter and was invited to an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The entire in-person interview felt rushed and I didn’t get any updates or feedback from HR or the hiring manager afterwards. Even if I was not the perfect candidate to fill the position, it would have been nice to get an update from HR.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WeWork (Bangalore) in Jul 2017

Interview

Interviews are where a company and a candidate get to know each other further. Making this Meaty and content driven is as important to create an impression on the interviewee as it is for the interviewer. While wework might pay well or might ensure the process goes off smoothly, the content of discussions and rigour in recruitment seemed to be missing at the firm. Smart people like to work with people who come across as smart and will give them competition intellectually. If a candidate doesn't see that happening in the organisation and gets a sense of it during the interview process chances of a low offer to join ratio is high

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your work. Why wework.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Washington, DC) in Mar 2017

Interview

I was recruited via LinkedIn. I had a good informational call. I was then passed on to a recruiter who I also had a great call with. I then had a more formal interview with the person who originally recruited me. All went really well as I think I was highly qualified for this role. The next step was a call with the head of the department. She was overseas traveling at the time and I had to speak to her at 9pm. Our video chat connection was awful and the whole time it felt like she exhausted from the day (as anyone who works hard would be at 9pm) and was annoyed at the fact that we had scheduled such a late call. I did not receive an offer after that call and I can't help but wonder if those circumstances had anything to do with it. In addition, I asked for feedback because the first few calls I had went so well and I never got any kind of response from anyone on the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with WeWork Job Seekers